Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Networking in Stilettos: Shoes and Champagne

Two of my fave things, shoes and champagne.

Several times a year my local shoe boutique opens especially for me and I invite friends, colleagues, neighbours and clients to join me at 'If the Shoe Fits' in Doylestown, PA. I provide lots of champagne to drink and sushi (and chocolate of course) to eat and we try on shoes.

Simple concept really but highly productive, loads of fun and a great way to build your network. I always invite women who will benefit from knowing other women and expanding their network. I get to see many friendly faces while making the most of one event. It is simple, bring lots of people to you instead of you going to them.

These events are invitation only and have gained quite a following.

What can you do that is fun, representative of your personality and helps you build your network with other women?

Until next time.. I am enjoying my new aquatalia suede boots and pokerdot black pumps... now maybe I can wear them in Vegas this weekend?

No comments: